FAQ's / Policies
How do we set up recording sessions?
It's easy! Click here to contact us and set up a deposit to reserve your time.
We do accept cash & card in person, but we cannot confirm your session until electronic deposit is received.
Where is 727 Studios located?
1080 Wyckoff Ave
Ridgewood, NY 11385
3 blocks from the Halsey L
30 minute subway from Union Square
What are your hours?
We are open 24/7 by appointment only. We do not accept walk-ins.
Depending on our schedule, there are times where we may be able to accept last minute bookings. However, last minute bookings (4 hours or less in advance) are subject to a 15% fee.
Is there parking at the studio?
It's typically pretty easy to find street parking in the surrounding neighborhood. Try Schaeffer Street or Decatur Street.
Do you have a "live room"?
727 is a small studio that specializes in vocal recording. We have capability to record a multitude of instruments, but unfortunately, we do not have a "live room" large enough to fit a drum kit or a whole band, and we are not a rehearsal space. However, we DO have a professional vocal booth that is large enough to comfortably play an acoustic guitar in. It's also great for voice-over work and mic'ing up guitar amps!
- Please aim to arrive 10-15 minutes early and wait in the lobby. There is a coffee shop in the front and couches to hang out on while you wait.
- There is a 2 hour minimum on all sessions.
- You will be charged from the agreed-upon start time, not what time you arrive. 727 Studios is not responsible or liable for client lateness under any circumstances. Client lateness of 45min or more constitutes forfeiture of session with no refund.
- No refunds or cancellations. If for any reason you need to reschedule, you must do so at least 12hrs in advance. Failure to do so will result in a $40 rescheduling fee, but the remainder of your deposit (if any) will be applied to your rescheduled session.
- We are a small studio so please don't bring more than 2-3 total guests to your recording session.
- Mixes & masters generally require a 7 day turnaround time. With the purchase of every mix or mix/master package, you have 2 opportunities to take notes and request revisions. After those 2 instances, additional revised exports will cost $20 each. For mixes and masters, the client does not need to be present. If you'd like to be present during your mix/master session, that time must be booked in advance at $50/hr.
Any other questions?
Call/text us at (718) 404-9859
Or email us at 727STUDIOSNYC@gmail.com